Do you intend to begin your undergraduate studies in Canada? International students interested in studying undergraduate degrees at Trent University in Canada may apply for the Trent International Scholarship.
Students who satisfy the general, degree-specific, and English language requirements as well as the entry requirements are eligible for Trent University scholarships. The Scholarship Program offers undergraduate students at Trent University a singular chance to participate in intercultural and diversified activities.
A platform that offers a variety of educational experiences that equip undergraduates to take on the complex difficulties of the modern world is the sponsored scholarship program in Canada for international students.
For people who are passionate about learning about diverse cultures and are motivated by a vision for the future, Trent University’s international scholarship program in Canada is a superb opportunity.
The Trent University Canada scholarship is available to all newly admitted international students who have demonstrated exceptional academic accomplishment, leadership potential via volunteer work, and a need for financial assistance.
Depending on how well you do in school, scholarship awards can be extended for up to three more years of undergraduate study or until you finish your degree.
Trent University in Canada
Canada’s universities are frequently honored on a national level for their excellence in instruction, research, and student happiness. Internationally talented students are drawn to Trent University. Trent University has won awards for excellence in Canadian higher education.
The main goal of the program is to provide students with a transformative, interesting, and useful education. Trent University graduate and undergraduate students create peer and faculty communities through residential colleges, fields, classes, hands-on research projects, and extracurricular activities.
Trent University Canadian Scholarship Summary
- Scholarship Study Country: Canada
- University of Study: Trent University
- Program of Study: Undergraduate Degree
- Financial Coverage: $27,000/Year
- Eligibility Class: International students
- Deadline 15th February 2023.
Benefits of the Scholarship
For undergraduate students, Trent University is providing five different scholarships. Details for each scholarship are provided below.
1. The Trent International Global Citizens Scholarships & Awards range in value from $2,000 to $27,000, or $8,000 to $108,000 over the course of four years.
2. A $27,000 Trent International Tuition Levy Scholarship will cost $108,000 over four years.
3. A $27,000 scholarship from United World Colleges (UWC) will cost $108,000 over four years.
4. Justin Chiu International scholarships range in value from $3,000 to $15,000, or $9,000 to $60,000 over the course of four years.
- Applied Agriculture
- Applied Ethics (Option)
- Arts & Science
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- Biomedical Science
- Business Administration
- Business and Arts
- Business and Science
- Business Communications
- Chemical Engineering: Trent/Swansea Dual Degree
- Chemical Physics
- Child & Youth Studies
- Climate Change Science & Policy
- Computer Science & Physics
- Conservation Biology
- Conservation Biology Co-Op
- Creative Writing (Option)
- Criminology & Socio-Legal Studies
- Criminology *
- Cultural Studies
- Culture & Theory
- Data Analytics
- Ecological Restoration
- Education (Option)
- English Literature
- Environmental & Resource Science / Studies
- Environmental Archaeology
- Environmental Chemistry
- Environmental Geoscience
- Environmental Science / Studies
- ESL: English for University
- Ethics & Sustainability
- Film & Media
- Financial Analytics
- Forensic Biology
- Forensic Chemistry
- Forensic Science
- Forensics and Arts, Forensics and Science
- Foundations of Indigenous Learning (Diploma)
- French & Francophone Studies
- Gender & Social Justice
- Geographical Information Systems (Option)
- Global Power & Politics
- Greek & Latin
- Health & Medical Humanities
- Health Sciences
- Health Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Indigenous Bachelor of Education
- Indigenous Diploma Programs
- Indigenous Environmental Studies (Diploma)
- Indigenous Environmental Studies/Science (IES)
- Indigenous Reconciliation & Resurgence (Option)
- Indigenous Studies
- Information Systems
- Information Systems & e-Commerce
- Integrated Arts
- International Development Studies
- International Political Economy
- Latin American Studies
- Law & Arts
- Law & Business:
- Law & Policing
- Literary History
- Literature & Narrative
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management *
- Marketing & Consumer Culture
- Marketing & Entrepreneurship – Postgraduate Certificate
- Mathematical Economics
- Mathematical Finance
- Mathematical Physics
- Media Relations
- Media Studies
- Medical Professional Stream
- Mediterranean Archaeology
- Policing & Community Well-Being
- Political Studies
- Pre-Modern Studies
- Psychological Development
- Public Policy
- Senior Police Leadership – Postgraduate Certificate
- Social Justice & Equity Studies
- Social Work
- Software Engineering
- Sustainable Agriculture & Food Systems
- Water Sciences
What Are the Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship?
1. A person who wants to apply must be a student from another country who will be taking classes in Canada and has permission to do so.
2. For the Fall 2023 intake, applicants must have applied to one of Trent University’s undergraduate programs.
3. An applicant must have graduated from a secondary school, college, or other university that is accredited before enrolling at Trent University.
4. Trent University has requirements for admission, such as being able to speak English, as well as general and degree-specific requirements.
5. An applicant must have proven leadership through achievement in the arts, sports, community service, or any other success.
6. Two letters of recommendation must be uploaded.
Necessary Documents for Submission
1. Details of the applicant.
2. Two recommendation letters.
3. Personal assertion (500 words max).
4. Resources available and projected expenses.
5. You could list your extracurricular or volunteer activities in your essay (3 activities).
6. Describe your involvement in extracurricular activities and community service (500 words max).
7. Write a paper about a subject that interests you (500 words max).
Scholarship Application Deadline
For the 2023 Trent University International Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, the application deadline is February 15, 2023.
1. Candidates must submit their applications online via the MyTrent website.
2. On MyTrent, you must create an account and activate it.
3. Your application must be meticulously filled out.
4. The selection of candidates is based on both their academic performance and their level of interest in the field.