Applications are being accepted for the 2023 European Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program. The Erasmus+ Scholarship Program 2023 is open to all international students from all regions of the nation.
Students from three to four European nations who wish to pursue a master’s degree are encouraged to apply for an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) scholarship.
All students should apply for this coveted scholarship if they want to study in Europe. For fall 2023 admission, fully funded scholarships are available.
At Europe’s best universities, you can get a master’s degree in almost any field of study or major. The full cost of studying abroad will be covered by the scholarship. There will be about 2,500 awards handed out to students from all over the world. The scholarship is available for two years.
Selected candidates for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree Scholarship will attend classes each semester at a different university in a different nation, and they will be able to complete a 2-year, part-time internship.
Students who get an Erasmus scholarship can study at three different universities in three different European countries and get two degrees from two different European institutions.
Details of Erasmus Mundus Fully Funded Scholarship
- Responsible State: European Union
- Study level: Masters Degree
- Funding: Fully Funded
- Total No. of awards: 2500
- Award Countries: European Countries
- Application Deadline: March 2023
Benefits of Erasmus Mundus Scholarship
The Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 for International Students in Europe will offer a stipend to cover all of the costs associated with pursuing a postgraduate degree in Europe. Below is a breakdown of the costs:
- A monthly stipend of approximately 1100 to 1200 euros
- Full tuition costs.
- Travel expenses will be covered.
- Tickets for International Flights
- International Travel Compensation
- No restrictions on bonds for country returns.
- After receiving a degree, a work visa is issued to enter Europe.
- Erasmus is the European Fulbright. With so many advantages, you must think about this chance.
Courses Covered in the Scholarship
Applying to one of 163 programs is possible. They are accepting applications. Verify the Program Details, Deadlines, Criteria, and Requirements Here.
- Computing Science
- Social Science
Countries Covered by the Program
- Czech Republic
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
1. You MUST make an effort to study for and take the IELTS or TOEFL test in September or October (if the pandemic condition persists and testing facilities are still closed, email the coordinators of your relevant programs to inquire about the exemption of TOEFL or IELTS in October or November). Please complete the IELTS Free Online Preparation Course to get ready for the test.
2. Each program generally accepts IELTS scores of at least 6.5. There are no programs that demand the GRE.
3. There is no immediate need to contact a professor. Simply find the information on the websites for your applicable programs, then apply by following the directions on the program’s own website when it becomes available.
4. Work experience is not necessary.
5. Applicants must have completed at least 16 years of education.
6. There are no restrictions on age.
7. Candidates with CGPAs of 2.5 to 3.0 have also been chosen. So those with low GPAs must take a chance.
Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Application Procedure
Check out the official URL provided below to apply for the Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Program 2023 in Europe. After reviewing the requirements for the program in which you are interested, apply directly to the EMJMD.
The deadline to submit an application for the 2023 Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree (EMJMD) Scholarship varies depending on the degree program. The deadline normally expires in March 2023.