A scholarship program called the Kuiper-Overpelt Study Fund is available to gifted students from poor nations who want to enroll in the Master of Laws Advanced Studies program in International Children’s Rights and who meet all admissions requirements.
Leiden University will grant scholarships worth a total of €25,000, which will pay the recipients’ entire tuition of €19,300 as well as a share of their living costs. The grant is good for 12 months.
A scholarship program called the Kuiper-Overpelt study fund is available to deserving students from poor nations who meet the requirements to enroll in the Master of Laws degree in International Children’s Rights.
Brief Details of Leiden University
Leiden University, one of the top international research universities in Europe, was established in 1575. The University contains campuses in Leiden and The Hague, along with seven faculties. Praesidium Libertatis—Bastion of Freedom—is our motto.
We identify five major groups of scientific disciplines and one overarching research theme. Researchers at Leiden University have been making an impact on the globe since 1575.
They carry out groundbreaking research, make medical advancements, publish ground-breaking books, bring attention to complicated societal issues in the media, and have been recognized for their innovative work with 16 Nobel Prizes and now 25 Spinoza Prizes.
Talented individuals thrive at Leiden University. Colleagues are well acquainted. Every single one of them is a driven, talented person who is passionate about their line of work. Since the faculties and research institutes are so tiny, employees frequently cross paths.
Colleagues can benefit from one another’s knowledge and enjoy sharing and discussing it in an open and welcoming environment. Additionally, administrators are easily reached and have quick lines of communication. This is something the university is devoted to upholding and is proud of.
Leiden University is located in both Leiden and The Hague. Both are in the Randstad district, near other major cities, the Schiphol Airport, and beaches and dunes. You will instantly feel at home in the old city centers of Leiden and The Hague.
Basic Details of the Scholarship
- Program Type: Postgraduate
- Organization in Charge: Leiden University
- Country of study: Netherlands
- School of study: Leiden University
- Course of study:
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2023.
Benefits of the Leiden University Masters Scholarship
The Scholarship is worth up to €25,000 and the Course covered by this scholarship is Law.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship
1. They are citizens of a nation that has a low (152-189) or a medium (113-151) HDI Index ranking (see: https://hdr.undp.org/data-center/country-insights#/ranks).
2. Have a strong desire to pursue the Master of Laws Advanced Studies in International Children’s Rights program.
3. Applicants must satisfy Leiden University’s entrance standards.
4. Applicants must demonstrate their English language proficiency through one of the following tests: TOEFL (internet-based, overall score of 100), IELTS (overall score of 7.0, academic module only), or Cambridge English Proficiency Certificate (CPE), with a phone interview occasionally added for good measure.
Admission to the Master of Laws program requires the submission of an online application. They can submit an online scholarship application to the university after enrolling.
1st February, 2023.
For More Info, visit the official website of Leiden University.