The Global Excellence Scholarship is offered by the University of Dundee to both undergraduate and graduate students who plan to start a degree program at the university in September 2023.
There is no way to retroactively apply this scholarship to any other year except the one in which you enroll at the University of Dundee. The Global Excellence Scholarship is offered by the University of Dundee to international students who are ready to go to school full-time.
Background of University of Dundee
The University of Dundee was officially established on August 1st, 1967, according to a royal charter. In Dundee, Scotland, there is a public research institution called the University of Dundee. It is a red-brick institution that was established in 1881 as a university college thanks to a gift from the illustrious Baxter family of textile merchants.
- Study Type: Postgraduate
- Type of Organisation: University of Dundee
- Country of Study: United Kingdom
- School of Study: University of Dundee
- Course of Study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: August 31, 2023.
Benefits of Global Excellence 2023 Scholarship for International Students
This scholarship, worth £6,000, is given as a waiver of the tuition cost.
The University of Dundee is providing partially financed undergraduate and graduate scholarships under the Global Excellence program in 2023–2024. Worldwide applicants are welcome, including international students. Up to £5,000 per year will be given as part of the Global Excellence Scholarship for superior academic performance.
The University of Dundee offers Global Excellence Scholarships to students who have done well in school, extracurricular activities, or volunteer work and want to get a bachelor’s or master’s degree from the school.
Qualifications for the Global Excellence 2023 Scholarship for International Students
1. Candidates must be overseas students.
2. Have a plan to take a course at the undergraduate or graduate level that is taught by the University of Dundee.
3. Undergraduate: Must have an offer for a full-time, on-campus course; school of medicine and dental school courses are not included. Note: A 120-credit course is required.
4. Postgraduate taught: Must have a full-time, on-campus course offer from any academic institution. With the exception of the PGDip in Professional Legal Practice, the program must have 180 credits.
5. This fellowship covers both the Master of Research and the Master of Science by Research courses.
6. Undergraduate with a BBB or higher in the UK (or equivalent) • a UK first-class postgraduate taught degree (or equivalent);
7. The University of Dundee has the right to decide how all academic qualifications are treated in the UK.
8. Be designated by the University of Dundee as an international fee-paying student.
9. They must not be enrolled in a PhD program.
10. Charge £19,600 as the course’s tuition.
Any course without a charge of this amount or higher will not be given consideration for the award.
For this scholarship, you are not required to submit an application. Your academic transcripts will be automatically evaluated by the university admissions committee (after being uploaded) to determine whether you are eligible for this prize.
To ascertain if an applicant satisfies the eligibility requirements, the University of Dundee Admissions Office will review all information on their Course application. This verification procedure will start off the offer stage.
31st August, 2023.
To know more, visit the website here.