Achieving your goals? Do you wish to serve as a representative for foreign students at Sheffield Hallam University today and in the future? If such is the case, the exclusive and competitive scholarships offered by Transform Together are for you.
Students from non-EU nations may apply for Transform Together scholarships if they wish to enroll in the upcoming academic year at Sheffield Hallam University.
The scholarships will be given to deserving students who on their application for the scholarship list their academic, personal, or professional accomplishments. Upon enrollment in their course, those who are chosen as winners will get a certificate to commemorate their accomplishment.
Basic Info about Sheffield Hallam University
In Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, there is a public research university called Sheffield Hallam University (SHU). The university has two campuses: the City Campus is in the heart of Sheffield, close to the train station.
The Collegiate Crescent Campus is about two miles away in south-west Sheffield, in the Broomhall Estate off Ecclesall Road. A third campus is expected to open in Brent Cross Town in the London Borough of Barnet for the 2025–2026 school year.
The university has 30,960 students, 4,400 of whom are international students, 4,494 staff members, and 708 courses, making it the 14th largest university in the UK (out of 169).
The STEM Center, a regional focus of excellence for science, technology, engineering, and math, at Sheffield Hallam University, was formally opened. Hertha Ayrton, a prominent English engineer, mathematician, inventor, and physicist of the nineteenth century, is honored by having her name attached to the invention.
About the Scholarship in Sheffield Hallam University
- Study Type: Postgraduate
- Sudy Organisation: Sheffield Hallam University
- Country of study: United Kingdom
- School of study: Sheffield Hallam University
- Course of study: Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Benefits of the Sheffield Hallam University’s Scholarship
1. Each year of a bachelor’s degree can be finished with a 50% discount on the cost of graduate school.
2. A set of incentives, which will be finalized, will comprise
a. the possibility of serving as an alumni ambassador in your own nation.
b. a calendar of activities designed to improve your education and chances to interact with other academics.
a hooded sweatshirt from Sheffield Hallam University.
It will be expected of successful scholars to represent Sheffield Hallam University in a variety of ways, both during the academic year and after they graduate.
Eligibility Criteria for the Sheffield Hallam University’s Scholarship
If you want to be considered for one of these scholarships, you must
1. Be a foreign or non-UK student who pays tuition.
2. For postgraduate courses only, you must have an honors degree with a minimum GPA of 2.1 or an equivalent and satisfy the course’s English and academic entry requirements.
3. You must be an undergraduate and meet the course’s English and academic entry requirements. To keep receiving the fee waiver if you obtain an undergraduate scholarship, you must finish each year of study.
4. Have taken up a Sheffield Hallam University offer of a full-time taught undergraduate or graduate course.
5. Completely self-support your education.
6. Have the funds available to cover any additional costs your course may impose, such as field trips
You are not qualified if any of the following apply to you:
1. Have a sponsor or other source of funding providing full or partial support for your academic endeavors.
2. Attend a partner institution and are enrolled in a Sheffield Hallam course, or
3. Be in possession of a scholarship for our Graduate Certificate International Pre-Masters in Business and English or our International Foundation Programme in Art, Design, and Media or Business, Law, and Social Sciences or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math).
You can submit an application for a scholarship for the course you plan to take after successfully completing the preparatory program.
Rules & Regulations:
1. Scholarships are competitive, and only the data submitted in the online scholarship application form is used to determine recipients.
2. By submitting a transcript or certificate that details your final score (including percentage/GPA/CGPA) by the scholarship deadline, you must be able to support the degree of academic success you claimed on your scholarship application.
3. In the online scholarship application form, you must enter your Student Identification (SI), which consists of eight digits. When the University has completed your course application, you will receive this. We have the right to only take into account scholarship applicants who include this number in their application.
Kindly take these actions.
1. Submit a course application to Sheffield Hallam. Please check out our online prospectus if you haven’t yet applied for a course.
2. Confirm that you match the below-listed requirements for scholarship eligibility.
3. After registering for a course and receiving a student identification number from us, apply for a scholarship online by the deadline of November 1, 2022, using the link below.
a. Application for a scholarship form.
b. By November 1, 2022, send your academic transcripts to [email protected].
c. Within a month following the submission deadline, you will be informed if you were successful.
Visit the website of Sheffield Hallam University for additional information.
Deadline of Application
May 31, 2023.