Deadline: May 31, 2023
The University of Edinburgh is pleased to announce the availability of Drever Trust Scholarships for International Students wishing to study Psychological Research at the University in the academic year 2023-2024.
The Drever Trust Scholarship will pay the UK tuition charge level for MSc study. Applicants who are required to pay foreign tuition fees must pay the difference between the UK rate of fee and the international tuition fee. These rewards will be valid for one academic year.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2023
Eligible Countries: International
Eligibility for Drever Trust International Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh – UK in 2023:
- Applicants must be international students.
- Applicants must have applied for and met the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must be actively enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Edinburgh.
- Applicants must provide proof of English language competency.
- The scholarships will be given to students who are accepted for admission to one of the following programmes of study at the University of Edinburgh’s School of Philosophy,
- Psychology, and Language Sciences.
- Applicants must be enrolled in MSc Psychological Research or MSc by Research Psychology.
How to Apply for Drever Trust International Masters Scholarships at the University of Edinburgh – UK in 2023:
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed through MyEd, our web-based information portal, at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk.
You will need your University User Name and password to check in to MyEd. If you require assistance, please visit http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance.