The University of Hawaii accepts Graduate Scholarship 2024 applications in the United States. International students with nationalities from Asia, the Pacific, and the United States are eligible to apply for the Graduate Degree Fellowship (GDF) at the University of Hawaii.
The University of Hawaii, located in the United States, was founded in 1907. It is a Public Research Institution with around 3,000 students enrolled. This university is one of the oldest in the United States and has a high global ranking.
Hawaii Masters Scholarships Details
|University||University of Hawaii|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||1 December 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Masters Scholarships at the University of Hawaii in the United States in 2024
To be considered for the University of Hawaii Graduate Fellowship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements.
- Applicant Must be a citizen of one of the above-mentioned nations.
- Must hold a university offer for a Masters or PhD degree.
- A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required, as well as an outstanding academic record.
- While applying, you must have at least two years of full-time professional experience.
- Have good oral and written communication abilities in English.
- Age should be between 35 and 40. For programmes designed for top officials and managers, the age limit could be 45 years.
- The applicant must be in good physical and mental health.
- After earning your degree, you must return to your native country.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2023